Terms and Conditions – GM Japan Corporation
1. General Terms: By engaging with GM Japan Corporation for Yard Premises, Vanning Service, and Container Transport, clients agree to adhere to the terms outlined herein. These terms may be subject to change, and clients will be duly notified of any modifications.
2. Service Agreements: All services provided by GM Japan are subject to specific service agreements mutually agreed upon between GM Japan Corporation and the client. The terms, conditions, and scope of services will be clearly defined in the respective agreements.
3. Payment Terms: Payment terms are outlined in the service agreements. Clients are required to adhere to agreed-upon payment schedules. Failure to meet payment obligations may result in the suspension of services.
4. Confidentiality: GM Japan Corporation respects the confidentiality of client information. Any sensitive data shared during the course of our services will be handled with the utmost care and will not be disclosed to third parties without explicit consent.
5. Liability: While GM Japan takes every precaution to ensure the safety and security of cargo, clients acknowledge that external factors may impact the transportation and storage of goods. GM Japan's liability is limited to the terms outlined in the service agreements and does not extend to events beyond reasonable control.
6. Termination of Services: Either party may terminate services with written notice as per the terms of the service agreement. Termination may result in the settlement of outstanding payments and the return or transfer of client property.
7. Compliance with Laws: Clients are responsible for ensuring that their goods comply with all relevant local and international laws and regulations. GM Japan Corporation reserves the right to refuse services if goods are found to be in violation of applicable laws.
8. Force Majeure: GM Japan Corporation shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to events beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of terrorism, or governmental actions.
9. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Japan. Any disputes arising from or related to the services provided by GM Japan Corporation will be resolved through arbitration in accordance with Japanese law.
10. Communication: Clients agree to maintain open communication with GM Japan Corporation to ensure the smooth coordination of services. All official communication should be directed to the designated contacts as outlined in the service agreements.
By engaging with GM Japan Corporation, clients acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. These terms are designed to protect the interests of both parties and ensure a transparent and mutually beneficial business relationship.